Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hmm...

It seems that our little adventure of yesterday morning seems to have set us back a little. We had no poops, no pees and no outing overnight.

Kiera is sitting here now and she had been asked that with this dog not to look her in the eyes. So she says, "So, what? I'm supposed to look at her butt??!"

Oh, to be eight again. She's actually sitting at the door of the kennel talking to Bella. We also sing a lot of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Maybe she'll get comfortable and want to tinkle tinkle on the puppy pads.

I'm meeting an old friend for a puppy playdate in a few hours. Good thing because the cat is getting tired of playing with Te'a - Oops, I mean, getting tired of being played with by Te'a. Who will it be?

Come back later to see....

2 comments:

Fluffy Dogs On The Go said...

Kiera, you are a woman after my own heart!

Judy said...

Jack? Is it Jack?

I'm still in love with Jack.....

Mia